You are responsible, and legally liable, for accurately verifying the specific constituents of the hazardous waste your operations has produced and shipped for treatment and disposal.
Our highly experienced waste management personnel practice safe, controlled waste sampling procedures and are conversant with the growing number of waste products generated by industry.
We ensure the waste materials you entrust to us will move securely, efficiently and cost-effectively from point of origin through the transportation and final treatment, storage and disposal processes.
From start to finish, Tervita sets the industry standard for the transportation of waste materials.
Providing waste tracking, manifesting and reporting services since 1993.
We have developed an industry leading database that we use to manage waste and associated handling costs. Our Waste Information Network (WIN) enables us to track the following information:
- Waste Volumes
- Waste Streams
- Suitable Disposal Locations
- Disposal Expenses
- Waste Inventory
- Customers Waste Liability
To ease the stress of internal and external reporting requirements, the Tervita WIN database can also generate reports required by provincial legislation and for day-to-day operational use.
In addition to waste tracking and reporting, our onsite technicians are experts in waste identification, classification and manifesting. Our services include:
- Completion of waste manifest documentation, the critical shipping information that must accompany all shipments containing hazardous wastes once they travel offsite
- Logistics support and tracking software that enables real-time tracking of waste shipments, to assist in planning and coordination between field and office
- Logistics optimization to reduce total cost of transportation
- Clear and comprehensive reporting documentation