Tervita is a leading environmental solutions provider. Our integrated earth, water, waste and resource solutions deliver safe and efficient results through all phases of a project by minimizing impact, maximizing returns.™ Our dedicated employees are trusted sustainability partners to oil and gas, construction, mining, government and communities. Safety is our highest priority: it influences our actions and shapes our culture.
Why Work for Tervita?
- Competitive wages and comprehensive benefit plan
- Opportunities for career growth
- Industry - leading experience
- A culture that puts safety first
The Sales & Proposal Coordinator position is responsible for a variety of duties needed to support our sales and operations teams in obtaining business in our various markets. Our Sales & Proposal Coordinators work in several roles within the organization assisting the sales team and operations staff with a variety of needs.
- Coordinate the preparation, organization and submission of proposals and quotations in the role of “Proposal Coordinator” for the Pacific Region
- Work in conjunction with the Sales Representatives and Project Managers for Environmental Services to maintain opportunities in our sales database system as a “Salesforce Administrator”.
- Lead the design and preparation of new and existing marketing materials such as business case studies and brochures.
- Ensure all materials sent to customers align with updated corporate templates.
- Collecting market data to help identify new opportunities.
- Organize Lunch and Learn presentations and trade shows for the sales team.
- Develop and assist in the organization of regional client events as defined by the Regional Sales Director.
- Order and manage client gifts and staff promotional items.
- Be engaged in national marketing initiatives and meetings as team member.
- Engage in site visits to promote our safety culture and to take pictures for marketing materials.
- Remain up to date on relevant industry regulations and trends.
- Promote our commitment to Health, Safety, and Environment and help differentiate Tervita from our competitors.
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 1 – 3 years’ related business experience is required.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Experience in preparing and submitting bid proposals.
- Self-Starter and the ability to time manage.
- Experience with Adobe, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Environmental services industry would be an asset.
- The ability to work within a team environment as well as work independently.
- Time management skills and ability to effectively prioritize workload.
- Adaptability to change.
Tervita Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or Provincial law or local ordinance.
Applicants who are extended an employment offer will be required to complete a pre-employment check. All employment offers are contingent upon the successful completion of this pre-employment process.