Tervita is a leading environmental solutions provider. Our integrated earth, water, waste and resource solutions deliver safe and efficient results through all phases of a project by minimizing impact, maximizing returns.™ Our dedicated employees are trusted sustainability partners to oil and gas, construction, mining, government and communities. Safety is our highest priority: it influences our actions and shapes our culture.
Why Work for Tervita?
- Competitive wages and comprehensive benefit plan
- Opportunities for career growth
- Industry - leading experience
- A culture that puts safety first
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Field Services Administrator to join our dynamic team based out of our Fort McMurray, AB office.
- Courteously answer, re-direct, or delegate incoming phone calls, requests, faxes and mail, etc.
- Receive and distribute all incoming couriers
- Sort and post external manifests/documents daily
- Photocopy, file, scan, and manage office supply inventory as required
- Coordinate and assemble information for internal and external distribution
- Communicate with co-workers and customers effectively and professionally to obtain necessary information for project completion
- Prepare presentations and provide research and development reports
- Develop agendas, arrange meetings, record and transcribe minutes, and maintain a record of outstanding action items
- Draft, compose, and distribute correspondence
- Collect and file of all confidential and business information as required and ensure files are easily retrieved
- Schedule organization, including travel, etc.
- Manage invoices as required and prepare expense reports
- Assist with various projects as required
- Minimum 3 years of office administrative experience in industry, or recent graduate from a Post-Secondary Business or related program
- Strong computer skills and ability to effectively utilize Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of environmental remediation / construction industry preferred
- Basic understanding of accounting processes required
- Excellent ability to accurately enter data and maintain detailed records
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop, nurture and maintain strong relationships with all levels of the organization
- Excellent time management skills and ability to be work effectively under pressure, meet demanding deadlines and manage changing priorities
- Ability to work well in a team environment or independently as required
- Maintain professional conduct at all times
- A strong willingness to learn
Tervita Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or Provincial law or local ordinance.
Applicants who are extended an employment offer will be required to complete a pre-employment check. All employment offers are contingent upon the successful completion of this pre-employment process.